CHIDGAURAV CHATURVINSHATI JINENDRA MANSTAMBH
- Height of Manstambh: 108 feet;
- Construction area: 7000 square feet;
- Twenty four 33 inches high white marble idols (in standing posture) at the lower level;
- Use of capsule elevator (lift) to reach the upper part of the Manstambh for daily Poojan and Prakshal of four 31inches high idols (in padmasan) of Bhagwan Shantinath.
- The height of Manstambh will be 108 feet and the floor area will be 80X85 feet.
- The lower part of Manstambh will nestle 33 inches high white marble idols of twenty four Teerthankaras of current era.
- There will be four 31 inches high white marble idols of Moolnayak Bhagwan Shantinath, in sitting posture and facing all four directions, on top of the Manstambh.
- The use of capsule elevator (lift) is being proposed in the lofty Manstambh, the first of its kind in the world, to allow people to go on the top of Manstambh for Prakshal and Poojan.